Thursday, December 27, 2007
It's already been two nights, but I am mortified, traumatised and grossed out to the infinite extremes.
What a nightmare. The last thing a girl would ever wanna dream about in her sleep is to dream that she had long, (but strangely, straight) anal hair. EWWWWWWWWW.
But still, I am grossed out, disgusted and eeeeked by the mere thought and sight of it. I mean fuckkk, I'm sure it's nothing to guys but not to a girl! It's just sickening.
And embarrasing as it is, I can't believe I'm blogging about it. But I know I should. A girl doesn't get these dreams often. They never ever should, actually.
I should really stop sleeping at 5 or 6 in the morning. The dreams I get are all weird and strange, involving people I know and I have no clue what it's about.
Labels: mortified
X O X O; 10:52 am